Поиск работы в Малайзии
Slava735
Турист

Ищу работу, экономист

Сообщение Slava735 » 15 окт 2017 21:08

Naberukhin Viacheslav.
52 years old.
Married.

1982 – 1986 – Studying at Eysk Higher Military Aviation Institute, speciality «Military Pilot».
1986 – 1992 - service in officer positions in Military Powers of the USSR.
1992-1995 – work as a pilot – instructor in the centers of preparation of pilots in Russia, Ukraine.
Qualification - military pilot of 1st class, 9 types of service and civil airplanes are mastered.
I have 125 parachute jampings, the qualification is «Instructor in Parachuting».
1995 – 2000 – a founder and director of LTD «Corvette». Making of polygraphs products. Kiev, Ukraine.
2000 – 2010 - a founder and director of LTD «Arkadiya». Making of polygraphs products. Kiev, Ukraine.
2010 – 2012 is the extra-mural studying in National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit department, the speciality is «Accounting and Audit».
2013 - internship in Kyiv Research Institute of Forensic expertise, the speciality is «Forensic Expertise».
From 2013 is an independent professional activity as a forensic expert on a speciality «Forensic - economic expertise».
Forensic - economic expert attested by Ministery of Justice of Ukraine.
Reference to the register - http://rase.minjust.gov.ua/page/416#Н
Scientific articles and publications - http://www.afj.org.ua/ru/author/298/
A member of Allukrainian public organization the «Independent Research Expert Union».
А member of the Union of Experts of Ukraine.
I have skills and experience in teaching of Economy in High schools.
I own full knowledges about the accounting and tax legislation of Ukraine, able to check and analyse from the economic point of view any financial statement of the Ukrainian company, regardless of type of activity with delivery of the proper conclusion or recommendation.
Hobby – literature, sport, chess, fencing (epee).

Вернуться в «Ищу работу»