Why Malaysia?

Forum for English speaking friends. Feel free to discuss any topics.
Sergio
Эксперт

Re: Why Malaysia?

Сообщение Sergio » 16 июн 2009 18:37

some of them have government's scholarships so they will have to work for at least 5 years in Malaysia.
others - to work in Malaysia they don't have to sit for exam...
from those who are graduating this year(400) i know only one guy who is going to Australia, the rest will be doing their housemanship in Malaysia..
at least for housemanship(2 years) they will stay in Malaysia, cause without it they are not Doctors yet..

CrazyHorse
Гуру

Сообщение CrazyHorse » 16 июн 2009 18:47

Okei, sounds reasonable to me :)

Sergio
Эксперт

Сообщение Sergio » 16 июн 2009 18:49

there are also many Malaysians studying Medicine in Ternopyl, Sumy, Luhansk, Kharkov, Kyiv...i would say around 100 at each uni, and maybe 400-500 in Kyiv... not so many as in Simferopol cause those Universities are not recognized in Malaysia and students will have to sit for exam... Simferopol's one is no more recognized as well(((

AlexMax
Гуру
Благодарил (а): 488 раз

Сообщение AlexMax » 17 июн 2009 16:40

reddy84, could you tell me, please, if there is something that you dislike in Russia? Or maybe there are some things that you would like to change here? (Don't you worry, bro. VVP and DAM are not reading this forum. Though, why not?) :-)
1 Кор. 13:1–8

Sergio
Эксперт

Сообщение Sergio » 17 июн 2009 22:38

AlexMax, I think this is exactly why they(PutIn and Damn) should read this forum - here they will hear the TRUTH!

CrazyHorse
Гуру

Сообщение CrazyHorse » 17 июн 2009 23:00

Sergio, here they will hear the TRUTH!
here they will hear the TRUTH!

Do u really think that any of them would care :mrgreen: ?

AlexMax
Гуру
Благодарил (а): 488 раз

Сообщение AlexMax » 18 июн 2009 00:04

If Reddy is going to keep quiet, so there is no way for VVP and DAM to hear the truth. :) Of course, if they are not his celebrity friends.

Though CrazyHorse is right. Who cares?
1 Кор. 13:1–8

Sergio
Эксперт

Сообщение Sergio » 18 июн 2009 03:10

obviously they don't care...looking through these kind of forums one can actually realize why talented and well educated people are leaving Russia/Ukraine/etc..
and the reason is - THEY(VVP/DAM/etc) don't care...

ilyasr2
Эксперт
Контактная информация:

Сообщение ilyasr2 » 27 июн 2009 00:24

miss reddy84, I am a Malaysian and I too love Russia because of some obvious reasons :))))).

Wow,it's been hell a long time since I last visited this forum....and a lot has definitely changed!!!!! :agree:
MALAYSIA BOLEH! Изображение

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

ilyasr2
Эксперт
Контактная информация:

Сообщение ilyasr2 » 27 июн 2009 00:31

Sergio, well, apart from those VVVP wutsoeva
(which I myself do not understand what do they stand for), Russia is wonderful :))))
MALAYSIA BOLEH! Изображение

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Zman
Гуру

Сообщение Zman » 27 июн 2009 00:32

ilyasr2
yes yes.. and we are missing you too :)
Information wants to be FREE!

reddy84
Турист
Контактная информация:

Сообщение reddy84 » 30 июн 2009 04:28

ilyasr2, I've no idea which part of my profile that says "i have a vagina"!

AlexMax, there are so many things i would love to share. I'm having 2 months break. I'll write later.
Lost in translation!!

Yamin Gundu
Эксперт
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Yamin Gundu » 30 июн 2009 12:18

ilyasr2, VVP - think initials of well known politicians
:P
Блог о Малайзии http://upita.livejournal.com

reddy84
Турист
Контактная информация:

Сообщение reddy84 » 03 июл 2009 16:12

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev
Lost in translation!!

form Almaty
Турист

Сообщение form Almaty » 20 янв 2011 02:46

hi guys? may I join you? Don't you mind? I hope not! :)))

So I have a question for Reddy84 :))) What is you malaysian name? which part of Malaysia are you from? Are you muslim?

gerard
Турист
Контактная информация:

Сообщение gerard » 01 апр 2011 19:58

I graduated from Moscow, Russia in 2009 and am now doing my 2nd year housemanship in KL. Yes i am too bonded by the government. there hasn't been a day gone by without me thinking about Russia.
Yesterday i downloaded and watched Ironiya Sudby 2 and it brought back fond memories of Russia. i miss vodka!, i miss Alla Pugacheva, i miss the snow!
I really wanna go there back...

p/s: anyone knows from where i can download russian movies?

toyforus
Гуру

Сообщение toyforus » 01 апр 2011 20:14

gerard, hi! Nice to meet you here.
Unfortunately it's restricted here to write in english. But always so sweet to hear warm words about Russia and culture. If you have skype or e-mail just write me a note in personal contacts I will share the links with Russian movies. And let's change - you go back to Russia and i'm gonna moove to Malaysia forever hahaha :D :D . And also change Alla Pugacheva to Sity Nurhaliza. :agree: :agree:
Paul

перевод (чтобы на забанили): привет, здорово тебя приветствовать тут. К сожалению, здесь запрещено писать по-английски. Но всчегда приятно слышать теплые слова о России и культуре. Если у тебя есть скайп или мейл, дай ссылки в личку и я поделюсь ссылками по русским фильмам. И давай поменяемся, ты едешь навсегда в россию, а я - в Малайзию. И променяю Аллу Пугачеву на Сити Нурхализу.
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26619598/Panorama.jpg[/img]
[color=#800080][i]Туристические консультации, билеты, индивидуальные и групповые туры и экспедиции по всей планете, в самые загадочные уголки, в различных форматах.[/i][/color]

Pavel
Гуру

Сообщение Pavel » 01 апр 2011 20:37

toyforus, it's not restricted. Look at the forum name (English Club). It was purposely created for people who don't speak Russian or want to master their English skills.

gerard, you can watch movies online at kinobaza.tv for example.
Ушел с форума, т.к. переехал жить в другую
страну.

Andrey Vorobiev
Гуру
Благодарил (а): 2 раза
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Andrey Vorobiev » 02 апр 2011 04:07

So interesting... it's the fifth case for me to face with the will to come to Russia from Malaysia for non-russian guy. The previous cases were happened in Moscow with malaysian students, which were going to graduate Moscow Medical Academy. I met 3 of them just accidentally - my friends introduced them to me. And also I met another malaysian student in OBI superstore in Moscow - he worked as a loader in free time.
They all told me how they love Russia and don't want to come back to Malaysia. And 2 of them are malay guys and 2 - chinese guys.
Всем позитива! Be positive all the time!

toyforus
Гуру

Сообщение toyforus » 02 апр 2011 07:00

I wonder what their criteria is when they choose where they prefer to live
Последний раз редактировалось toyforus 02 апр 2011 22:37, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
[color=#800080][i]Туристические консультации, билеты, индивидуальные и групповые туры и экспедиции по всей планете, в самые загадочные уголки, в различных форматах.[/i][/color]

VIP BRODYAGA
Экспат

Сообщение VIP BRODYAGA » 02 апр 2011 11:45

toyforus писал(а):I wonder what their creteria is when they choose where they prefer to live
well, don't search for "crIteria" :)....useless! i do beleive that Mr. Vorobiev's freinds love Russia, each one of them has his own "criterias". Weather? in case of malay guys i doubt :D (even though, they all of them like to visit the "snow world in Genting or Dubai" from time to time) :D . Vodka? in their case i reeeally doubt, not because they are muslims/chinese...watsova, but simply because most of the asians neither like it nor have this "vodka culture" :mrgreen: . Girls? WOOOOW, everybody knows that Russia can top the list of countries with hottest and coolest girls in the world :kiss: :girl: :kiss:, here I agree, but you can not stay in Russia forever just for "loving them" :D :D , soon or later you'll gonna have to find that "only one to love" and stay with her until the end of life ;).....i like "borsh"...but i would never move to Russia "for it" :mrgreen:
So..."they love Russia", YES, they do. "the place they prefer to live?" i doubt. ;)
Don't just cut and paste, say what you think!

Andrey Vorobiev
Гуру
Благодарил (а): 2 раза
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Andrey Vorobiev » 02 апр 2011 15:01

Malay guys told me that they're happy in Moscow without any islam police and they're tired of many many restrictions in Malaysia, because they are atheists and don't believe in God, but anyway malaysian government made them muslims because every malay guy becomes a muslim automatically since a birth independently of the will. Also they like 4 seasons in Moscow. And they told that criminal situation in Malaysia is getting worse and worse and soon will be near moscow criminal level. They got a lot of friends in Moscow, also, of course, russian girls...

Chinese guys told me approximately the same, excepting muslim problems of course. They already found partners in life (russian women) and don't want to go to Malaysia.
Всем позитива! Be positive all the time!

toyforus
Гуру

Сообщение toyforus » 02 апр 2011 22:48

VIP BRODYAGA, well, these are the superficial facts only. I believe the situation Andrey Vorobiev is talking about is more real picture for them to decide to stay here - politics, social comfort. And that's the problem I can see in my case choosing Malaysia. Sure, only being there for a while can show the difference.

gerard
Турист
Контактная информация:

Сообщение gerard » 03 апр 2011 06:50

Pavel, Thank you for the link!

toyforus, Nice to meet you too! you can add me in skype: jeremyvader or YM: gerard82_2000@yahoo.com
i'd love to brush up my rusty russian language, plus we could exchange places! LOL

well, speaking about 'criteria'..some of the minute details that i miss about Moscow are things like Shourma, Kartoshka, Russian salad(the ones with mayonaise not salted or pickled), how people in Moscow are really fashion consious (yes even the men!), the pets (how people are free to roam with their dogs (i love pets; i have a Shih Tzu, a tortoise and some african cichlids fishes). In Moscow i had a persian cat, a bird and a chameleon!
Ok sorry for being carried away..i also liked the 4 seasons - was not a fan of winter but i enjoyed spring and summer. I'm always sad in autumn cos i know winter's coming LOL.
I also miss my dear Babushka Valya ( my Russian friend's grandmother who cared for me and even gave me honey to take when i was ill). Besides that, taxis are so easy to get in Moscow, just wave your hand in the street and people would stop!

ok..i better stop now :)
these are some of the things in my heart.
have a good weekend everyone!

toyforus
Гуру

Сообщение toyforus » 03 апр 2011 07:00

gerard, wow, so sweet you are talking about Russia. Maybe the reason is that both of us don't realize the politic situation, social things in each others countries.
I've added you on skype. So we can share info there.

Вернуться в «English Club»